Brief Introduction of 4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester
4YB-3(4) corn combine harvester is matched with 48Kw (65hp) above wheeled tractor. It fully takes advantage of existing tractor power and walk devices, increasing the use ratio of the tractor. The corn harvester is equipped with unique reel initiative feeding device, so the operation is not restricted to the row spacing and number of rows. When harvesting corn, the middle stripping device is mainly in alignment with one row, the cutting paths of the left and right hand as a compliment. This corn combine harvester can complete the process of picking, packing, and straw returning at a time, not restricted to the row spacing and the number of rows. The number of harvesting rows is three or four.
Features of 4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester
* The corn harvester has simple structure, lightweight, convenient operation, and flexible.
* High adaptability and high harvesting efficiency.
* Equipped with straw returning machine, to smash and return the corn stalks to the filed.
* Turning type elevator synchronously rising and falling with the cutting header, avoids corncob losing when the cutting header rises and falls, and strengthens the adaptability to harvest uneven height of corncob.
* Equipped with stem compulsory feeding mechanism to improve the adaptability to different row spacing.
* At the transmit system, set up an overload protector, which improves safety.
* Adopt sealed transfer case, reduces parts abrasion and malfunction, prolonging machine’s service life.
How Our Corn Combine Harvester to Harvest Corns?
4YB-3(4) corn combine harvester is composed of cutting header, spiral conveyor, lift conveyor, corncob tank, straw returning machine, hydraulic system, drive system, and machine rack, etc. When the harvester walks along with the cornrows, the corn plants are forcedly pulled and righted by the reel chains on the cutting head, and then launched into the stripper rollers. By the pressing of stripper rollers, the corncobs are stripped down and then transported to the lift conveyor and enter into the corncob tank. After the corncob tank is full, the hydraulic oil cylinder under the tank lifts the corncob tank and dump the corncob into the transport cart. The stalks are pressed by the stripper rollers down to the ground and then smashed by the straw returning machine.
Technical Specification of 4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester
|Harvesting Rows||3 or 4 Rows|
|Production Efficiency||0.33-0.53 ha./h|
|Length of Chopped Straw||≤ 100mm|
|Chopping Type||Horizontal Rotary Knife Shaft Type|
|Max. Climbing Angle||Less than 20 degree|
|Lateral Inclination Allowed Angle||Less than 10 degree|
|Seeds Loss Rate||Less than 2%|
|Seeds Broken Rate||Less than 1%|