Introduction of Corn Silage Combine Harvester
Corn silage combine harvester is specially designed for harvesting the corn straws or returning the straws to the fields. It processes the straws through cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading, and throwing into the trailer. After ensiling, the final fine straws can be stocked as winter feed for the livestock. The corn silage combine harvester mainly consists of cutting head, inlet roller, chaff slicer, hydraulic system, power transmission system and articulated frame.
Features of Corn Silage Combine Harvester
1. Wide applicability: suitable for harvesting the straws of corn, sorghum, pasture, cotton, etc.
2. New design, compact structure, flexible operation, high efficiency, and reliable performance.
3. Multifunction: cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading, and throwing into the trailer in one operation.
4. Feeding quantity, stubble height, length of chopped straws, and working speed can be adjusted.
5. Harvesting the crops without the limits of row spacing.
6. Applicable for wheat/rice straws harvesting only if change the cutting head.
When is the Best Harvest Time for Corn Silage?
Nutritive value of corn silage is influenced by harvest time directly. Timely harvest of corn can improve the harvest yield and nutritive value. For the corn, it should be harvested during the late milk stage and early dough stage. Then we can get the corn silage with high dry matter and protein content and optimum moisture content. After ensiling, the NDH (neutral detergent fiber) and ADF(acid detergent fiber) reach to the lowest, ensuring the best digestibility.
Corn Silage Combine Harvester Technical Parameters
|Chopped Length of Straw||10-35mm||10-35mm||10-35mm|
|Chopper Style||Disc Type||Disc Type||Reciprocating Type|
|Toss Cylinder Turning Degree||200||200||200|
|Matched Power (tractor)||180hp||180hp||Rextron 900,920,950,1000|