Brief Introduction of 4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester
The 4YB-2 corn combine harvester, matched with a small four-wheel tractor, is equipped with a 15Kw single-cylinder diesel engine. It takes full advantage of tractor power and walks devices, increasing the use ratio of the tractor. This harvester can strip the corncob from the stalks and pack them at one time. It’s also equipped with a straw chopping knife to cut the straw and return them to the filed. Its operation is not restricted to the row spacing and number of rows, solving the problem of mechanical corn harvesting must be the same row spaces in the past. We also supply 3 rows corn combine harvester and 4 rows corn combine harvester.
Features of 4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester
1. Humanized design, stable performance, small power consumption, high efficiency.
Simple structure, lightweight, convenient operation, flexible, and having unique reel initiative feeding device.
2. The adjustable opening width of stripper rollers suitable for the different thicknesses of cornstalk in different filed, ensuring a good working performance.
3. Three groups of staggered chopping knife solve the problem of different row spaces, smash the straw fast and easily.
4. Rear rack: adding two ribs so that to form two triangles, greatly increase the strength.
5. Adding a battery holder, one or two batteries can be installed.
Composition of 4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester
The 4YB-2 corn combine harvester is composed of cutting header, spiral conveyor, lift conveyor, corncob tank, straw chopping knife, hydraulic system, drive system, and machine rack, etc. The corncobs picked by the cutting header fall down to the bottom part of the lift conveyor, the lift chains and scraper blades transport the corncob from the bottom to the corncob tank. When the corncob tank is full, the driver handles the unloading handshake, turning the tank and unloading the corncobs.
Technical Specification of 4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester
|Stripper RollerType||Vertical and Horizontal|
|Corncob Tank Volume||1m³|
|Max. Unloading Height||1700mm|