Driving Type Small Rice Combine Harvester Introduction
The driving-type small rice combine harvester, a kind of multi-functional combine harvester, is mainly suitable for small scale rice and wheat harvesting. It combines reaping, threshing, stripping, winnowing, and packing into a single process. It relieves the farmers from heavy grain crops harvesting work. And it is well received by customers and dealers both domestically and internationally due to its great adaptability, compact structure, reliable performance, flexible operation, and easy maintenance.
Characters of Small Combine Harvester
* Applicable for the mountainous area, hilly land, paddy field, terraced field, and mud field, where the general combine harvester can not enter in.
* Lightweight ensures flexible steering.
* Automatic, self-propelled harvester driven by diesel engine, suitable for small scale rice and wheat harvesting.
* Special wheel for paddy field, the depth of mud can reach 30cm.
* The height of picking up can be adjusted casually.
Several Tips on Wheat/ Rice Harvesting
1. Harvesting Speed: During the late milk stage and early dough stage, the moisture content of the wheat/rice is high, so a slow harvesting speed is necessary. And in the dough stage or late dough stage, the harvesting speed can be a little faster due to the low moisture content and uniform maturity.
2. Harvesting Width: Operate the harvester at full capacity if the machine is in good condition. It is advisable that the working width is 90% of the header width.
3. Stubble Height: In the case of normal work, the height of stubble should keep 6cm-15cm.
4. Straight Driving: Straight driving is necessary. Before turning, reaping needs to be stopped, or the divider will lay over the standing crops, resulting in the miss-cutting.
Driving Type Small Combine Harvester Technical Data
|Size of the machine (L*W*H)||2700mm *1420mm*1350mm|
|Size of package(L*W*H)||2200mm*1320mm*1260mm|
|Engine||192Fdiesel engine,9.2 kw, 13.5horsepower|
|Production capacity||0.07-1.2 Hectare/h|