Reaper for Wheat/Rice/Soybean/ Reed Harvesting
Mini reaper, also called swather or windrower, is a farm implement that cuts hay or small grain crops and paves the straws on the stubble neatly and evenly, which is conducive to the crop drying. Matched with walking tractor, it is suitable for small scale grain harvest. We have three models for your selection, whose cutting width is 100mm, 120mm, and 150mm respectively. You can choose the proper one according to your needs.
Features of Mini Reaper
* Simple and reasonable structure makes it convenient to operate and maintain.
* High efficiency. It can harvest 2.5-5 acreage crops per hour, 20 times of the manual harvest.
* Labor saving. The adoption of a self-propelled mechanism guarantees that one person can operate the machine well.
* Low stubble cutting improves the utilization of straws.
* Configuration of the engine can be a gasoline engine or diesel engine.
* Lightweight, small volume, low energy consumption, reliable performance, and good adaptability make it be a welcome alternative to harvest crops.
Application of Mini Reaper
This windrower is especially suitable for harvesting the crops in small plots, mountain, hilly areas, or the areas where general combine harvester can not enter in. Besides, it is ideal for reaping crops with a different mature degree, or the crops mixed with many weeds. After the ventilated drying, the crops can gain weight to increase production.
Why Need a Mini Reaper?
Traditionally, people harvest the grains by plucking the ears of grains directly by hand, cutting the grain stalks with a scythe, or with a later type of scythe called a cradle. It requires not only a considerably long time but laborious arduous physical labor. Therefore, a reaper is necessary to improve this situation, meanwhile, benefit the farmers.
Mini Reaper Technical Data
|Lowest Stubble Height||≥50mm||≥50mm||≥50mm||≥30-50mm|