4WR-140 Reaper-binder Introduction
Reaper-binder, a farm implement that improved upon the reaper, is used for cutting small grain crops and tieing the stems into a certain size of bundles or sheaves automatically. These sheaves need several days drying before being threshed. After the ventilated drying, the crops can gain weight to increase production. Our reaper-binder is researched and developed through cooperation with China Agriculture University. It has great adaptation, suitable for plains, hills, slopes, and mountain areas or the areas where is not available for the general harvester.
Favorable Advantages of Reaper Binder
1. Wide application: It can be used for harvest rice, wheat, soybean, alfalfa, reed, and other hay straws with a low stem.
2. Cutting and bundling simultaneously, saving working time and labor.
3. Compact structure and small volume make it flexible and easy to control.
4. Lower stubble height is conducive to the future management of fields.
5. Knot automatically, strapping height and bundling size can be adjusted according to the height of crops.
6. An adjustable steering system makes the operation easy and convenient.
7. It can work normally regardless of the weather.
Main Working Parts of Reaper-binder
※ Cutter Bar: Our cutter bar is made of special materials, suitable for continuous heavy work. Its working width reaches to 140cm. The distance to the ground can be adjusted.
※ Binder: It is no doubt the binding unit, a small technical treasure that regulates the binding of the cut crops and cuts the twine when the sheaf is ready. The diameter of the sheaf can be adjusted by a special spring.
※ Transmission System: It is the drive of the reaper-binder, lubricated by grease in an airtight housing. A special chain coordinates the movements of the various parts of the equipment by gear.
※ Forks: They are tools allowing the cut crop to be conveyed to the binding equipment. Their continuous and consistent movement gives rhythm to the harvest.
Main Technical Parameters of Reaper-binder
|Function||Harvesting and binding of grain crops in one operation|
|Crops||Rice, wheat, soybean, alfalfa, reed, and other hay straw or the crop 35cm-160cm high|
|Engine||10.2 hp diesel, Air-cooled|
|Gear Box||F 4+ R 1|
|Speed||F: I:5.5 II: 7.5 III: 10.0 IV: 14.2 R: 6 Km/h|
|Clutch||Dry single disc clutch|
|Steering System||Different lock|
|P.O. Speed||1125 R/min|
|Safety System||According to EC|
|Working Efficiency||0.4 ha/h (1 acre/h)|
|20gp Container||12 sets|