2ZS-F Series Transplanter Introduction
The 2ZS-F series transplanter is used for transplanting vegetable seedlings and crop seedlings in the agriculture planting industry. Our transplanting machine mainly consists of a feeding part, seedling guild tube, supporting seedling part, furrow opener, and a pressure roller. Each part coordinates work with the transmission chain to finish a circulative planting process. The 2ZS-F transplanting machine has a good reputation in the clayed ground by the advanced sharp bell style technology design.
2ZS-F Series Transplanting Machine Features
1. Compact and flexible integral configuration.
2. Optional and diversified driving power, either gasoline or diesel tractor is compatible.
3. Adopting a sharp bell shape to guarantee seedlings’ convenience of transporting.
4. High productivity, which is 15-20 times than labor planting, saving labor costs.
5. Low breakage rate and high engraftment rate, reliable working performance.
6. Adjustable row spacing and plant spacing to meet your various demands.
7. Integrated feeding, supporting with the pressing and irrigating, without any labor interference.
2ZS-F Series Transplanting Machine Application
The 2ZS-F series transplanter is more suitable for clay soil, meanwhile, the cultivated soil will have better-transporting effectiveness.
This transplanting machine is applicable in vegetable seedlings and crop seedlings, such as eggplant, pepper, tomato, cucumber, and scallion, and the crop seedlings include corn, cotton and tobacco, and other seedlings.
2ZS-F Series Transplanter Technical Parameters