Introduction of Walking Type Rice Transplanter
Walking-type rice transplanter is specially designed for small scale rice seedling planting in the paddy field. It relieves farmers from heavy farm working of planting paddy by hand. Our walking-type rice transplanter adopts Japanese technology and equips the YAMAHA engine, thus it can ensure high reliability and stable performance. Its compact structure, small volume, and flexibility make it popular in small scale paddy transplanting.
Outstanding Merits of Rice Transplanter
* It costs considerably less time and labor than manual transplanting.
* Adopts auto-balance adjustment system, the transplanting parts can keep balance and consistent transplanting depth even in the uneven paddy fields.
* Combined work of two inductors ensures excellent performance.
* Wide seedling delivery belt guarantees the stability of seedling delivery.
* Integration control panel makes the operation easy and safe.
* Adjustable steering system makes it comfortable to the user.
* 4/6/8 rows rice transplanter for your selection.
Rice Transplanter Main Structures
※ Seedling trays: it is like a shed roof where mat-type nurseries of seedlings are laid.
※ Seedling tray shifter: it shifts the tray like a carriage of typewriters when pick-up forks get seedlings from the tray and put into the ground.
※ Pick-up forks: they pick up a seedling from mat type nursery on the seeding tray and put the seedling into the earth as if the seedlings are taken between human fingers.
Walking Type Rice Transplanter Technical Parameter
Transplanting organization form
Crank rocker type
YAMAHA MZ175R gasoline engine
Rated Rotary Speed
93# unleaded gasoline
Oil tank capacity
Forward(2 steps)/backward(1 step)
126/139/169/174/192/233mm(6 adjustable steps)
10-35mm(6 adjustable steps)
Depth of talking seedlings
10-18mm(11 adjustable steps)
NO. of spare seedling trays
Unit fuel consumption
Preparatory Work for Rice Transplanting
1. Preparation of paddy field. Level the land and clean the field surface. After the tillage, there are no weeds and scum in the paddy fields. The depth of mud is less than 20cm.
One day or two days subsiding is necessary in case of the rice transplanter getting stuck in the mud when it working.
2. Preparation of seedlings. Breed the neat and upright seedlings. Pay attention to the moisture content of soil when putting the seedlings to the bottom of the seedling tray. The seedlings scatter and float easily in too dry soil, and too wet soil leads to the too large row spacing.
3. Preparation of rice transplanter. Check the machine before using it. Add the oil to the engine, gear, and grease to the rotating parts. Tighten the joint nut and the bolt.